Thursday, January 15, 2009

Welcome Back...sort of

Well...I'm back in La Crosse for 6 weeks finishing up some research. What a week it has been!

MONDAY
1. It took 14:03.05, drive time, to get from Rapid to La Crosse. Normally this is a 8-9 hr drive. Complete white-out conditions forced me to stop several time to avoid certain accident. Average miles per hour...45, good gas mileage/big waste of time.

MONDAY
2. It was 45 degrees in Rapid, way below zero in La Crosse.

TUESDAY
3. Going to class Tuesday morning, I was forced to drive into an un-plowed alley...in which I got stuck.

TUESDAY
4. While digging out my car the automatic locks locked me out of the car...while it was running with my phone, wallet and house keys inside.

TUESDAY
5. Had to use a cell phone of a passerby to call Don's towing to unlock my car.

TUESDAY-THURSDAY
6. Got food poisoning from eating left over lasagna. Left class early and LOST 5 LB OVER NIGHT!

THURSDAY
7. Went to start my car this morning and it wouldn't start, most likely due to the cold and it's a piece of shit.

Let's see what FRIDAY has to offer?

3 comments:

  1. That is just sweet. Can you send that lasagna over to me. In need to drop a good 10 pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all that shit went into the trash! along with everything else that was in the feezer. im not dealing with that again. i truly though about calling 911...

    oooohh, memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Back! The La Crosse area and myself welcome you. We see you've received the left over lasagna that we sent. Enjoy the un-plowed alleys and streets throughout the city. Please, feel free to vent and make snow sculptures of your local exploits.

    ReplyDelete